Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

That was June

June is my favourite month of the year. Not only because of my birthday but also because it's usually filled with warm, not too hot days, first times at the lake, first nights out wearing t-shirts and because I always have a little break then. Back in school we had a two week break and still I usually take a few days off work around my birthday. This June was a bit different, because it's still not too warm outside, it rains a lot and I don't even think about going swimming and stuff. Anyway, after a couple of rough weeks my two week break came just in time.

So this year, June was:


Lazy days, working out at the gym, reorganizing my living room, going on a weekend trip to Berlin, visiting my family, celebrating my cousin's 30th birthday, missing my friends because I didn't get to see them a lot, spending time thinking about the future, getting the notice that I have been accepted to the further studies program, having trouble with my former landlord and being broke. Some ideas in my head finally grew to a realistic state, I joined another blog and am now reviewing books, I didn't dance a lot but played the piano like a lunatic. I cried a couple of times but I got to laugh even more. All in all, June was good, it gave me some motivation and some ideas and now I am so ready for July.

Watched:

  • Mad Men
  • 2 Broke Girls
  • Das hält kein Jahr (I give it a year)

Listened:

  • Die Ärzte - 13
  • Bastille - Bad Blood
  • Beastie Boys - Licensed to ill
  • Gentleman - New Day Dawn
  • N.E.R.D - The Best Of
  • Feed Me - Love Is All I Got
  • Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines

Done:

  • Getting organized
  • Reading books
  • Doing a good job
  • Relaxing
  • Dressing up
Read:
  • Jeanette Walls - Ein ungezähmtes Leben (Half Broke Horses)
  • Neil Strauss - The Game

So, what was June like for you? Tell me!

Jenny, xoxo

PS: I just found this Video of Garfunkel and Oates (explicit!), made me laugh...


No comments:

Post a Comment