Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekend Work: Workspace

This weekend started with me going to IKEA. I had a voucher because my parents new that I want a new desk and that I wanted to choose it myself so they gave it to me for my birthday. So, after work I was all excited, I just love IKEA. I don't like all of their products but I like how they decorate all of those rooms and just walking through I keep thinking: "Oh, I want to do this in my kitchen!" or "I really have to remake my bedroom so it looks like this!", actually, that doesn't only happen when I am at IKEA, it also happens when I read magazines or blogs about decorating and furniture and all. Anyway, I went there and was excited to spend some time there without really spending any money.
I didn't find the perfect desk, I wanted a big one so that I can easily put up my sewing machine without removing everything else. I also want to keep everything in order when I'm back to studying at the end of the year, I really like to have a lot of stuff lying around on the table but when I'm actually working I need some space. So I bought a table board, two legs and a cupboard to hold it and decided that it is even better that way because if I ever get bored I can just replace one of the things and get something else.
I really love how it worked out, it's a huge workspace, just like I wanted and I already love this place, it's in front of the window so I get a lot of natural light and I hope that will make my work even better.
So here we go:




This is what I see when I look out the window. Great, isn't it?

What does your workspace look like? I like to see pictures to get some inspiration as I think some tiny things are still missing on mine...


Here's another thing I've been working on lately:


I'll show you what it is as soon as I'm finished!

What have you been doing this weekend?

Jenny, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment