Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Lovelybooks-Lesemarathon (reading marathon) 27.4.2013

There it is: The reading marathon I've been waiting for. As I'm sick at home and can't really do a lot I will definately join and I hope so will you. As last year, I will write about what I'm reading, what else I'm doing and how it works. But (again as last year) I'm going to blog about it in German. I can tell you the original book titles though and if you're interested in how they were I'd love to tell you. Just for the community where the marathon happens I think it's the easiest thing to write in German.
Let me know if you're going to join and what you're planning to read!
Not only because of the marathon: What have you been reading lately and how was it? Extra question: Are you reading paperbacks, hard covers or ebooks?

xoxo, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment