Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My top 10

  • I've watched the film 50/50 at the cinema and loved it. Watch it, too!

  • I like to read how Scarlet is doing. Great thing her parents are creating for her.
  • I hope to be able to sew like Elsie soon...
  • Handmade bracelets. <3
  • If you liked this lovely Disneyland flashmob proposal, you'll probably love that one as well. Be prepared to laugh and cry at the same time!
  • I've just discovered "Shit my Dad says". I really want to meet Justin's Dad, it's hillarious! And there's another book coming soon called "I suck at girls" (we'll meet the Dad again there).
  • Have you ever had the feeling that time is running and you're just getting older and older? Don't worry, you're not too old, here are 10 reasons we're not adults yet
  • Fun. are probably one of the best bands at the moment. And as I really like the song (embarrassing, I know!), I like their cover of "Call me maybe".
  • I've already posted this on facebook, but have a look anyway. Do you know some of these terrible problems?
  • My new summer shoes
so nice, so cheap, so comfortable

What have you been up to lately? Tell me about your top 10!

Jenny, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment