Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My top 10

Love these things today:




  • That Magazine clutch DIY. Such a great idea!
  • Making my life easier with these easy tips
  • These quotes. Make me think, make me smile.
  • This tiny workspace, I really hope mine will look as nice as this one!
  • These popup cards remind me of my childhood, I just love old games like pacman...
  • As soon as my sewing machine arrives, I will do this e-course
  • I've tried to make brownies and New York cheesecake lately. They have been delicious!
  • I went to see The Coronas on Sunday night (very spontaneously!) and loved them. You should really listen to their new album!
  • Old but good: Ask a grown man: Paul Rudd
  • A nice giveaway over at Mädchen mit Herz
xoxo, Jenny


PS: There's more: Have a look at Nora's blog! It's lovely, full of creative spirit and cuteness. And she featured my own blog here ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment