Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Saturday work

I just wanted to show you what I made yesterday:


My hall used to be very messy (I'm glad I don't have any "before-pictures") and I decided to do something about it.


So I went to buy a big shelf, some paint, some boxes and stuff and started working. I built up the shelf and painted it in a bright green. Then I took some hooks and put them on the side of it so I had something to hang my jackets, scarfs and stuff. I sorted the things that had been lying around and put them into different boxes (like plastic bags, plastic bottles...). One box is something like a food storage as my kitchen is tiny and always stuffed with cans and boxes. Then I took the shoes I wear most of the time and put them on the shelf and the other ones are in boxes now, too. Just looks so much cleaner and tidier now, I love it!


I love the combination of those colours


and the combination of wood, fabrics and rattan.


And I like that there is still more space to store stuff. What do you think, do you like it? There are still so many ideas growing here and I'm finally starting to realize them...

Something I wanted to show you is this pen pal project. I think it's a nice idea and I'm taking part as I always loved writing and receiving letters. Think about it, maybe you'd like to sign in as well!

That's it so far,

xoxo, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment