Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Finally

Well, there are the pictures, finally, the ones of the oven cloths:



and then some I took of the decorations in my flat:



 I got some old records from a vintage store and decorated my living room with them.



 I even used them as picture frames and I'm in love with the idea.



 That's my tiny little kitchen with lots of postcards and lovely pictures on blue color. When I moved in it was simply white and looked very boring.



 I also decorated the kitchen shelfs with records and tiny pictures with funny sayings on them. I didn't get to choose the kitchen myself, it was already in the flat and it's not too nice so I had to do something about it.



 That's my bedroom door decorated with lots of pictures (mostly advertising from magazines). I love that these pictures here and in the kitchen make the flat more colorful as it's mostly white, white furniture, white walls...



 I got those from my Nana when I was at home the last time. She got so many flowers for her golden wedding that she offerd that I could take one. And I just love flowers and plants in my flat. I've got loads of them...



Oh, and of course I have a tiny Ireland-corner. It's just a shirt I bought in Cork, decorated with my St. Paddy's Day hat and a shamrock. Also it has those tiny lights so in the evening I can turn them on and have a very lovely light in my living room. Oh, it's beside my dining table, by the way.
I hope you like my pictures, it's just so that you have some impressions of how I live.


I still haven't got a new haircut, by the way but I coloured my hair a bit darker. It's a mix between black and red. It's really dark but lovely.

Something else: I am thinking about getting a new camera and starting to take more pictures just because it's so much fun. Does anyone know something about cameras? I'm new to this topic and I don't really know where to start looking and how much I'm going to have to pay...

Anyway, that's it for now,

Jenny xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hiiiiiii Jenny!!! What a lovely little place. You are very creative!!! I will visit you soon ;)

    Raphaella

    ReplyDelete