Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Life goes on

I didn't think so at first and I still have sad moments when all I want to do is go back to Cork and do whatever but it's getting better. I have an interview at the University Hospital in Cologne on Monday, I get my car back tomorrow and I have my appointment at the work agency next Tuesday. That's for the money I get and for the insurance I need for the time I'm unemployed. At first I felt bad going there and everything because it just doesn't feel right but now I think, I really want to find a job and I will, so I can use these services just for a couple of weeks.
I didn't have the chance to do anything creative so far because I was reading my old school books to get into the subject of neurology again, where I have the interview next week. And I finally finished "Pride and Prejudice" and really liked it.
I have some sleeping problems at the moment, I don't know where they come from but during the last nights i barely got any sleep. Last night and the night before I lay awake until after 3am. Of course, there's a lot going on in my life at the moment but I can't imagine that this is the only reason. Any ideas?

xoxo Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment